Monday, March 05, 2007


Tuesday (Day4), Team RAF is expected be sailing down the Gulf coastal waters of Everglades National Park.

Cell phone coverage is all but non-existant there; few if any reports are expected until they reach CP3 at Flamingo, FL.

Depending on their route from Shark River to Flamingo (Whitewater Bay or Joe River, -vs- sailing outside around Cape Sable) the winds may hinder their progress to CP3 at Flamingo.

As of Tuesday at 10:30 pm, here are the wind forecasts....

Tuesday 7:00 pm

Wednesday 1:00 am

Wednesday 7:00 am

Wednesday 1:00 pm

Wednesday 7:00 pm

Thursday 1:00 am

Thursday 7:00 am

[DancesWithSandyBottom reporting]

No comments: