Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The good stuff

I have been asked to redirect all of my moms usual readers back to her blog. Shows over so to say.

Back in Raleigh now and thinking hard about the year to come. Chances are that I will have to sit out EC 09 due to my senior design project. And then what? Sailing sabbatical? Naval Architecture masters degree? Which to do first is really the bigger issue. I have found that, just like last year, I am slapped in the face with wanderlust especially where sailing is concerned and it makes it all the more difficult to focus on studying. I am not all removed from sailing however, in the coming weeks, Trey and I will be heading down to St. Thomas for the International Rolex regatta so I will no doubt "get my fix". But even so, stuck at school, you can only get so much of a fix from forums, and the internet especially after you've had the good stuff.